Wednesday 5 June 2013

MY SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013!


Exams are over, the sun is out and shining, skirts, shorts, tank tops all make an appearance from the back of your wardrobe, trips to the beach, ice cold drinks, bikinis, bike rides, road trips, kids laughing and playing in parks, summer romances ;), gentle breezes, endless walks, rooftop parties,  everything seems more alive, more beautiful and life just gets so much better . I am talking about SUMMER!! I am so excited for summer this year and I just know it's going to be a good one!! So I decided to ensure I make the most of Summer 2013 I made a summer challenge with a list of random things I have to do by the end of September and I have to take a photo of each thing to put in my scrapbook when summer is finally over. Some are little simple things while others are a bit more daring and some I made up and some I got from inspiration online.


1. Start a blog (1 down, more to go!) 
2. Have a late night picnic 
3. Visit the zoo 
4. Go bowling and win! 
5.Try at least 5 new foods
6. Make homemade ice cream (yumm) 
7. Plant something edible 
8. Have a Disney movie marathon 
9. Fly a kite 
10.Learn 10 words in Japanese 





11.Watch a movie in an outdoor cinema 
12. Donate  blood 
13. DIY a pair of cool summer shorts 
14. Make lemonade!  
15.Learn to do the splits
16.Have a spa day and get a massage
17.Write in my diary EVERY day 
18. Collect 5 different insects (try not to squish them in the process!) and name and love them. 
19. Make toffee apples 
20. Go strawberry picking!




21. Sit in a car wash and roll the windows down just a teeny bit
22. Bake a yummy cake!
23. Host a Come Dine With Me night with family or friends 
24. Visit a theme park and go on EVERY ride 
25. Ride a bike through a park 
26. Go on a plane (to anywhere you like!) 
27. Write a short story 
28. Have a slumber party/sleepover (with movies, face masks, magazines-the lot!) 
29. Write a close friend(s) a list of 5 things that makes them special 
30. Find a summer theme song




31.  Visit a car boot sale 
32. Watch a musical 
33. Lie in a bubble bath with scented candles surrounding you and relax! 
34. Have a water fight 
35. Make homemade strawberry jam 
37. Try out a Zumba class
38. Take a trip to a city farm 
39. Make a jug of Pimms 
40. Go out for afternoon tea






41. Go camping
42. Go on a pedal boat 
43. Have breakfast out in London 
44. Start a tumblr (I am such a grandad, I still haven't made one!) 
45. Write a letter to yourself, KEEP IT SAFE and open it in summer 2023 
46. Buy a fish from your pet store
47. Visit to France, go to Disneyland Paris and see the Eiffel Tower 
48. Wash a car
49. Take a bunch of silly photobooth pictures 
50. Get a henna tattoo








So there's my bucket list of random summer activities that I want crossed off my list and let's have the best summer ever!! 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely my favourite post!!!! You must have a jam packed summer getting through this list...let us know how it goes :) x

    ReplyDelete