Sunday 17 August 2014

A Sunrise Picnic

So since i'm back in good ol' London I can now have a chance to meet up and spend time with old friends I don't get to normally see and on Wednesday I had popped round to one of my bestest-estest-estest girl's house and she randomly suggested a picnic in the park while the sun was rising,  here's a little preview of our conversation: 

Her: "Do you fancy having a picnic while watching the sunrise?"

Me: "Um....Yeah!"

Spur of the moment plans are ALWAYS my favourite because you have no expectations and totally end up having the best time ever.  So we hopped down to our local supermarket, picked up a few things and bid farewell until a couple of hours. 
Before I knew it, it was 5am and we grabbed our blankets and food and headed over to to our local park to enjoy the natural scenery









and it certainly didn't disappoint!


 












































































Our little hill was the absolute perfect spot as we nibbled on scones, fruit and croissants and snuggled up with hot chocolate to keep ourselves warm.





Such a great way to get up and start my day plus it works as a great date idea! ;)


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment